Banking hours now meet your busy schedule. With our online solutions you have 24/7 access to your accounts. Get your finances in line, anytime, online!
The Bank of Orrick Online Banking gives you complete access to your financial information from anywhere, at any time. Online Banking provides fast, simple, and informative access to account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Online Banking lets you:
- View Current Transactions
- View Images of Your Checks
- View and Print Your Bank Statement
- Transfer Money Between Accounts
- View Detailed Account Information
- Communicate with the Bank via Email*
*email unsecured do not send personal information.
Instructions for Online Banking
- Enroll in Online Banking on The Bank of Orrick home page at www.bankoforrick.com
- Click on Personal Enrollment and click the “I agree” button to accept the personal enrollment agreement
- Fill out the Personal Enrollment Form and submit it to The Bank of Orrick. Once we receive the form we will call you to verify that you signed up for Online Banking.
- We will mail a User ID the next day and a password the day after that.
- Once you receive both letters, log on to www.bankoforrick.com with the provided User ID and password. You will then be prompted to create your own User ID and Password.
- Complete the additional security information. You will answer 2 questions for your password and 3 questions for you challenge questions.
- You are now logged in. To begin banking, select an account number from the “Accounts” tab.
Online Banking Security
The Bank of Orrick has technical controls in place to help mitigate some of the risks associated with Online Banking. However, should your Online Banking account become compromised, please contact (816) 770-3311 immediately.
The best form of prevention is to make yourself aware of the various threats related to Online Banking. For more information please click here to go to our education center.
For more information and answers to FAQ’s regarding Online Banking please click here to go to our Education Center.
Paying your bills is just a click away. Add Bill Pay to your Online Banking service to pay bills quickly, conveniently and securely. Make payments to just about anyone by scheduling one-time or recurring payments. Log on to Online Banking to register for Bill Pay.
With Online Bill Pay you can:
- Make payments online to almost any individual or company in the United States.
- Set up bills to be received electronically.
- Make recurring payments such as your mortgage or auto payment that do not vary in amount.
- Schedule payments up to one year in advance.
- Set up bill reminders you can receive via email or online.
- View pending and recent payments and up to six months of payment history.
- Pay bills through Mobile Banking
How to Enroll
- While logged into your Online Banking, select Payment from the navigational toolbar.
- Input the requested information.
- Review and “Accept” the Bill Pay Terms & Conditions.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your enrollment.
Customize your account alerts so you get notifications that are important to you. Personalizing your alerts allows you to know what you want to know, how often you want to know it and how you want to be notified, providing you with extra peace of mind.
- Choose what you want to be alerted about
- Account transaction and balance information
- Check status updates
- Credit, debit and Electronic Funds Transfer details
- Fee and hold information
- Loan activity and payment information
- Where you receive alerts
- Mobile devices, email addresses, online
- How you receive alerts
- Email, text, push notification
- When to receive alerts
- You can indicate quiet times
How to Enroll
- While logged into your Online Banking, select “Services” then “Alerts” from the navigational toolbar.
- Select the module type to receive alerts by account or user.
- Using the drop down option select what alert you want sent.
- Select an account number using the drop down option (if you have multiple accounts).
- Put in dollar amount if needed for alert.
- If you don’t want alerts sent during a certain time of the day, put times in.
- Select a “Send To” method (email or mobile).
- For email alerts, verify that your email address is accurate.
- For mobile alerts, verify that your phone number is accurate, input your Mobile Phone Number and select your Mobile Phone Carrier using the drop down.
- Select “Add”.
- Repeat process for each alert you’d like to receive.
For more information and answers to FAQ’s please click hereto go to our education center.
eStatements have the same look and function as paper statements. In addition, you can save them on your computer, print them at home, even send them to your accountant electronically for easy record keeping. They are also a great way to go green. Less paper means less waste and a better environment.
- No monthly service fee.
- View and balance your account statement online.
- No mail delay, eStatements are available sooner.
- Up to 18 months of eStatements are archived online.
How to Enroll
- When logged into your Online Banking, select Services and then “Electronic Statement”.
- Review and “Accept” the Electronic Statements Terms & Conditions.
- Once you have accepted the Terms and Conditions you will receive a verification code. This code will allow you to continue the enrollment process.
- Input the verification code and select the accounts for which you’d like to receive eStatements.
- You’ll receive an email notification every time a new eStatement is available.
For more information and answers to FAQ’s regarding eStatements please click here to go to our education center.
Where smartphones meet smart banking The Bank of Orrick mobile banking app gives you the ultimate in flexibility. With Mobile Banking you can truly bank anytime, anywhere, on any device. We have an app that works both on iOS or Android. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play for the version that works on your device, phone or tablet. There is no monthly service charge for this service. You’ll be able to review transactions, check balances, transfer funds between The Bank of Orrick accounts and make payments on The Bank of Orrick loans.
You must be signed up for Online Banking prior to downloading the app for Mobile Banking. To sign up for Mobile Banking just look up The Bank of Orrick from either the Apple App Store or Google Play or visit the URLs below. Follow the instructions to download the app to your device absolutely free.
For more information and answers to FAQ’s regarding Mobile Banking please click here to go to our education center.
Mobile Banking Video Tutorial
Save yourself a trip to the bank. With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks into your checking account with just a few clicks of your mobile device -- from any place in the world, at any time of the day. Contact the bank at 816-770-3311and request a Mobile Deposit enrollment form. Once we have the signed form back you will be ready to go.
Making a deposit is as easy as these simple steps:
- To get started, log in to the Mobile App, then click on the Deposits tab.
- To deposit a check, select New Deposit and select the account you want to deposit to.
- Enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- Select take a photo of the front of the check, followed by a photo of the back. You will have a chance to review the photos and retake if necessary.
- You will then be asked to confirm the deposit before submitting to the bank for approval.
- You can verify your deposit was made by checking the History in the Mobile App.
Tips for success:
- Deposits using Mobile Deposit require a restrictive endorsement. This means that after you sign the back of the check include “for mobile deposit only” below your name.
- When taking photos of the front and back of the check, be sure you capture all four corners of the check in the photo.
- Always keep your paper check until the funds from the deposit appear in your account.
- If you have multiple checks to deposit, you will need to enter the amount of each check individually, and then take photos of each check by itself.
- If you have multiple checking accounts, you will have to select which account should receive the deposit.
- You can check the status of previous deposits by going to the Deposits tab and then selecting View Deposit History.
All you need is someone’s email address or mobile number to send money from your bank account to his or hers. Popmoney® is that easy! The recipient can receive the payment in his or her checking or savings account either within online banking (if his or her bank offers Popmoney® personal payment services) or at Popmoney.com, saving a trip to the bank.
What can you use it for?
Popmoney® is easy and convenient. You can use it to pay just about anyone.
- Send money to your college student
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Payback friends for your portion of the dinner bill
- Pay your babysitter
- Pay your dog walker or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
- Pay businesses without a card reader
Start using Popmoney® today!
Just sign in to Online Banking, click on Payments and then Click on Popmoney
You can now manage your Bank of Orrick Debit Card from the palm of your hand using the CardValet app. This not only increases fraud prevention, but let’s you keep an eye on your spending. Freeze and un-freeze your card, set spending limits and track usage.
- No monthly fee.
- Freeze your card if it goes missing, to prevent fraud. Then unfreeze it when you’ve found it.
- Establish spending limits.
- Schedule purchase alerts.
- Set locations and merchant types where the card can be used (i.e. gas only).
- Limit transactions to a certain area using your phone’s GPS.
- Set security preferences to match your spending habits.
The CardValet app works with most mobile operating software, including the two-part generations of Android and iPhone devices.
For more information and answers to FAQ’s please click here to go to our education center.